February 6, 2014

Take a Breath Already

Sometimes life moves at a snail's pace...and sometimes it feels like you are drinking from a fire hose. Such is life. 

The first thing I hung up
in our new home! Love Italy!
As many of you may know, life in our household has changed drastically since the last time I posted. Bug and I now live back in Colorado where we just closed on and moved into our new home. Honey is still in training and won't get to join us permanently for many months.

So with the move, the closing, the job search, the day care search, the snow, dog sitting, unpacking, figuring out which light switch belongs to which light, and being a single mom...life is moving at fire hose pace. 

As I started writing I thought to myself..."Just take a breath already and write."

Of course, right as I expanded my lungs the sleeping dog next to me farted. Such is life.

That all being said I am excited to start blogging again. I hope to be more consistent. I will do my best not to use this as a place to bitch, but no guarantees! I have a feeling the next several months will try me in ways I am not really ready to be tried so that will probably spill over here.

If nothing else I am sure many stories will come of it all and I will share them all with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. I love mail!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...