About me...I grew up in the tiny town of Pagosa Springs, Colorado where we had one stop light and no McDonalds. Since then I have hopped from big city to big city--Ft. Worth, New York, San Diego, Denver. I am a mountain girl who loves the lights and convenance of the big city. I pretty much couldn't survive without a Target nearby.
Somewhere along the way I picked up a sexy hubby, (aka, Honey) and two black lab puppies CJ and Lucy. We live in a cozy little house in Fayetteville, North Carolina. When I found out we were moving, I was given one piece of advice from a friend who grew up in Fayetteville--RUN. Unfortunately the military doesn't care what I think and here we are.
Beyond all that, my passions include--
- Reading--my favorite activity, which is probably why I majored in English and am now somewhat unemployed.
- Traveling--when I am hard up for a blog topic I will probably just post random photos from my travels. I have been all through Central America, a little in Asia, not enough in South America, tiny bits in Europe, and am hoping for an Africa trip next.
- Cooking/Baking--this is a new passion...ask my Mom, since I never showed any interest while growing up. I guess I have always loved baking but now also love cooking healthy/easy meals.
- Trying Something New--it seems nicer to say Trying Something New or Challenging Myself rather than Gets Bored Easily. I am always taking on some new project or hobby, which may or may not last but I like to think they make me well rounded. Right?
- Teaching--I love teaching. Teaching kids, teaching adults, teaching my puppy. I find I am good at breaking things down and explaining them. I guess that the blog will let me do a little teaching here and there so I hope you learn something new!
I am sure there is more to say but I feel like that is plenty! If you have specific questions about me, just drop me an email and I will respond back.
If you would like to use any of my posts please link back to me. I appreciate the great complement of someone wanting to use my words/ideas but please give me credit where it is due...I promise to do the same for you! I do not allow use of my photos unless you email me, and under some circumstances I will give a written release. Otherwise they are copyrighted. Thank you.